Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bowling on National Day Eve

today Saturday off no working for me… yeah… hehe… got 3 days holiday… but i know holiday are always pass very fast one… haiz… nevertheless… this afternoon went  to meet dearie after his work then meet Elaine mei and Ter for bowling game at Marina Square Super Bowl…

it’s been very long time never play bowling liao… hands itchy la… haha…

although just played 3 games but still happy… hehe… and i got double strike neh… haha… but too bad turkey doesn’t fly to me… hahaha… nevermind will find another day and play with them again… hehehe…

after bowling we went to have some snacks at Xin Wang Cafe before Elaine mei n Ter went for their movie and me n dearie went for shopping at John Little…

John Little got sales leh… 20% discount storewide… guess all also having 20% discount sales and having 44% discount or 2 shirts for $44 also have… lol… guess National Day comes the rite time… lolx… where everywhere have this 44 sales promotion…

end up I bought 2 short sleeves shirts for my dad’s birthday and 1 long sleeve shirt and guy’s brief for dearie… and also 1 dress for myself to be wear on a special day in Sept… hehe…

then after shopping me n dearie head back to dearie’s house for dinner… what a tiring but yet happy day for me…

No comments: