Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mum is fine now...

Many thanks for you guys' concern and prayers. My Mum is fine now... Doctor said no surgery for mum at this moment after the check up... as he said it is not a serious or dangerous lump so no need to do any surgery.... phew.... so doctor only gave mum some medicines and antibotics to take and let it recover itself... but still... after it has recovered, doctor suggested mum to do breasts check up for a safer guarantee... but mum seems abit scared when she told me abt this doctor's suggestion.... and I think it is quite natural for all women also will feel scared when they go for breasts check up... as I heard from my colleagues that it is quite painful during the processing of scanning with the cool machine scanner.... eeeewww... scary scary....

Anyway, today quite a busy day for me... busy at work and at the same time worrying abt mum... and after work, went to play badminton with colleagues to relax myself... and at last reached home with a tiring body of mine... haha...

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Good to hear that Wendy..have a good rest...weekend is coming ya!

Paul said...

Glad to hear that, mei.
Take good care of ur mum.