Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Worried for mum

Tomorrow, mum will go Tan Tock Seng Hospital there to do day surgery for a small surgery on her right breast there as she few weeks before found herself a small reddish lump grown outside her breast.... it looked abit similar which I had last time on my back waist too but still at her age, she still have to go to doctor there and checked...

Feels abit guilty as I can't accompany her to there because I can't take anymore days off from my work as now is busy period for me.... haiz... so sorry mum... but I know daddy will keep you accompany to there so not to worry la ok? hehe...

As I know this is not the second time that you go for surgery, so I know mum you will be strong enough one rite.... :)

4 comments:

Shionge said...

Wishing her well Wendy..she'll be fine.

Wendy said...

Thanks Shionge =)

Paul said...

Wendy mei, rest assured ur mum will be fine. I pray 4 ur mum too.

Keshi said...

Im sure it's nothing serious Wendy...a reddish lump cant be dangerous.

Somehow I pray that she's gonna be well and come out of surgery w.o. anythign serious.

Huggggggggz ur a good daughter!
Keshi.