Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happenings @ Singapore Expo

This morning I had met my long time no see fren to go to Singapore Expo to visit the SITEX 2008 and also John Little Mega Sales... even we had went there early, reach there about 11am plus also see so many ppl there already... wow... think that's what ppl said early birds got the worm... haha....

this time trip I had actually wanted to sell away my old Canon Digicam and buy a new Olympus Digicam... but my wish has drowned... cause that Cash Converter ppl told me my this old Canon with the 6pix only just cost S$70!!!!! if I really sell to them they only buying at this such low price... OMG!!!! I almost fainted... that time when I bought this Canon its price is the SAME price as what I want that Olympus mju1060 price... S$599.... and now... they told me my this Canon can only sell at S$70??!!! my goodness... now then I realised this world is really changing too fast too furious....

last time 6pix with 3x optical zoom cost me S$599.... now? 10pix with 7x optical zoom can price at S$599 too!!!!!! wtf.... think I am gonna crazy.....

I'm gonna crazy about this Olympus mju1060.... ooohhhh

olympus-mju-1060

woooo........ somemore got my favourite PINK color leh!!!!

all my mind is on this babe..... when that Olympus salesgirl intro this HOT babe to me.... oh gosh..........

Specifications of this HOT babe

Image pickup element
1/2.33-inch CCD

No. of effective pixels

10 megapixels

Removable memory
xD-Picture Card*1 / microSD Card*1*2

Internal memory
41.1 MB

Image processor
TruePic III

Recording file format
JPEG

Recording image size (max.–min.)
3648 x 2736 pixels–640 x 480 pixels

Lens focal length 
6.6–46.2 mm (37–260 mm*3)

Aperture range 
f3.5–5.3

Zoom (Optical / Digital)  <-- this is what I'm looking for
7X / 5X

Focusing System AF mode
CCD contrast detection system, iESP, Spot, Face Detection

Focusing range (Normal / Macro /Super Macro)
70 cm - / 10 cm (wide), 60 cm (tele) - / as close as 2 cm

Sensitivity (Standard output sensitivity)
Auto, High Auto, ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200*4, 6400*4

Light metering system
Digital ESP, Spot

Exposure compensation
2 EV in 1/3 EV steps

Histogram
Available

Shutter speed
1/4 - 1/2000 sec. (max. 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)

Sequential shooting 
Up to 3 frames at 1.1 fps (in 10 megapixels), up to 25 frames at 9 fps (in 3 megapixels)

White balance
Auto, Preset (6 types)

Shooting modes   <-- with so many shooting modes somemore WOW
Programme, iAuto, Portrait, Landscape, Landscape & Portrait, Night Scene, Night Scene & Portrait, Sports, Indoor, Candle*4, Self Portrait, Available Light Portrait*4, Sunset, Fireworks, Cuisine, Behind Glass, Documents, Auction*5, Shoot & Select 1*4, Shoot & Select 2, Smile Shot*4, Beach & Snow, Precapture Movie, Movie

Movie with sound
AVI Motion JPEG 640 x 480 (30 fps/15 fps)*6, 320 x 240 (30 fps/15 fps)

Special functions
Panorama*7

Still image edit functions 
Black & White, Sepia, Expression Face, Face Focus, Resizing, Trimming, Calendar, Saturation, Perfect Fix (Red-eye Fix, Shadow Adjustment)

LCD monitor
3.0-inch TFT colour LCD, approx. 230,000 dots

Flash functions
Auto, Red-eye Reduction, Fill-in, Off modes

Flash working range (approx.)
0.1–4.8 m (wide) 0.6–3.2 m (tele) (ISO800)

Selftimer
Available

USB Auto Connect
Available

PictBridge
Compatible

Water resistant
-

Shock resistant
-

Dustproof
-

Power supply
Exclusive lithium ion battery (LI-42B), exclusive AC Adapter*1 + AC Coupler*1

Dimensions (W x H x D)
93.7 x 56.4 x 25.1 mm

Weight (excluding batteries / card)
128 g

OMG.... I pray to God that please let me strike 4D.... so that I can bring this HOT babe home as my this year Xmas gift.... oooohhh....

No comments: