Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Upset but yet happy in the end

today Tuesday.... back to work.... coz yesterday monday i was on leave.... but feel so sianz..... thought today will be a better day.... but i was wrong... had some hicups at work..... feel that i'm just not suitable for this job... or maybe i'm giving myself too much stress..... i want to do everything perfect.... but yet the result is always not i wanted... i hate that.... i really hate that feeling..... want to prove myself i can do it.... but yet things still can't predict.... wrong n wrong again... sigh............ now i feel that i have lost my confidence on my job.... i feel that whatever i do sure got mistakes....

i think i'm starting to hate myself already.... feeling so moody the whole day.....

till dearie called me at 5pm plus... told me that his company d&d holiday trip for next year has out... they had planned to go Hong Kong next year April... for 4 days 3 nights.... hmmm wonder will it really gonna happen ma? dearie even told me the date going.... wish they have really confirm this trip..... then i shall start planning to save money liao... hehe.....

now then feel a little happy when dearie told me this good news.... maybe my this little dream may come true next year to visit HK....

really wish can go for a short trip to relax myself..... been feeling so stress every now n then.....

No comments: