Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random Updates

Nothing special to blog about... so just a short update here...

Thursday evening after work went to attend my ex-classmate's wedding dinner at Orchard Hotel... only one word can describe... "WoW"... kinda big ballroom... I think got about 50 tables if not wrong.... food wise not so fantastic though... except for their roasted chicken taste so tender... haha... service wise still not bad but kinda rushing... keep changing our plates after 1 dish out...

overall although look kinda sort of high class type but I find their food give me a thumb down... can say is just for good look and big face to hold wedding dinner over there... but what made me feel cool is that once the photographer took the pic on their big projector can straight away shown the photo on the screen within seconds... COOL... think this is the only thing I find it interesting... haha.. although I was being arranged seated separate with my parents as her dad n my dad are colleagues so they arranged my parents to sit with those suppliers and me seated with her school frens and my old primary school classmates... but I can only remember 1 classmates haha... the rest I don't even know them... oh well.. feel kinda bored but still ok lah I guess...

Friday and Saturday was company's stock take day... so everyone is busy counting n counting... and I only get involved on Saturday yesterday.. feel so tired after stock taking coz have to look up n down to count the items and make sure all items are correct quanty and so confusing with their part numbers and model numbers haha... overall it's still quite fun... and I was lucky enough to only count in the 2nd warehouse coz its rather small warehouse not like the main warehouse which got so many goods there and big... wah... can't imgaine my other colleagues was counting them on Friday.. phew...

and yesterday after half day work i head down to Toa Payoh to buy some cake n agar agar for my bf's family then took bus down to dearie's house.... was surprise that dearie's brother also on the same bus with me but I didn't see him though haha... only after I alight from the bus then he called my name then I know haha...

then after that waiting for dearie to get ready and we went to Chinatown to buy our daily stuff... wow didn't know dearie spent more than me today hahaha.... I only spent ard $18+ for my stuff and dearie spent abt $70++ for his family stuff... those shampoo la soap la toothpaste la baby wipes la etc etc.... now you will know having a big family isn't such easy to take care of...

alright... got to get ready and go over to dearie's house again lah... seeya

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

looks like you're getting ideas for your wedding :)