Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Gifts from Colleagues and Boss

Feel so touched today and yesterday.... why? because I've received so many gifts from my colleagues and boss... this is my 1st time received 6 gifts for Xmas at work... and here they are...

DSC00372 DSC00373

this tall and cutie gift is from my boss, Wee Chong... I so lucky to get this as this is what I always wanted to buy for myself... haha a massage stick to massage my tightness neck or back.... Thanks Boss!!

DSC00374 DSC00379

next follow by my procurement dept colleague, Shin Yee... it's a face mask sheet from TheFaceShop... cool... my first time getting this for xmas.. haha... Thanks Shin Yee!!! I bet you want to see me having pretty face on Xmas day ya.. haha...

oh ya not to forget another procurement colleague Abell also gave me a xmas gift... it's a keychain teddy bear... but I didn't took a pic of it.. haha cos no time to take.. lolx... Thanks Abell!!

DSC00375 DSC00384

next is another small beauty gift from Salyn, AR team... haha... it's a box of eye shadow from Silkygirl.... guess she also wanna see my eyes look pretty pretty eh... lolx.... Thanks Salyn!!!

DSC00376 DSC00377

next is another AR team colleague, Judy gave me this box of Precious Moments Sweets... I bet this Xmas I'm so so sweet already... hahaha... Thanks Judy!!

DSC00378 DSC00385

last but not least, this is from HR colleague, Christine aka Richie's wife who gave me this candy bag.... woooo I just love that pinky strip plastic bag... hahahaha... look so sweet... oh gosh... guess this Xmas I'm getting too sweet already... muahahahaha.... Thanks Chrissy!!!

and so this is Christmas.... a moment of giving and sharing the love and joy around you....