Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boring Saturday

today after work as usual meet my dearie at city hall mrt…

actual plan suppose to meet Elaine mei they all for mind cafe in the evening time… so as time still early we went to Bugis for a walk n settle our lunch at Shokudo Japanese restaurant… and took some pics as below…

tn_DSC00765

like the lights deco behind so took this pic with dearie make a pose haha…

tn_DSC00767 my drink is Iced Apple Vinegar

tn_DSC00769 dear’s drink is Mocha Float

tn_DSC00771

my main course is Salmon pasta nice nice…

tn_DSC00770

dear’s main course is Chicken Chop with wasabi mayo on top.. also nice nice…

tn_DSC00772

follow by 1 side order prawn fitter taste yummy

after our lunch, we walked to Suntec and go to Marina sq for a walk too… (actually went back to our bridal shop to make some inquiry… hehe… last nite to my surprise dearie really agrees with the package n sign it… )

after that, we went Starhub to have a coffee n rest awhile… my legs getting tired…

then received a sms from Terence said that they change plan to go for KTV instead… but then my dearie doesn’t really like KTV… but I keep on pestering him to go… haha… pester him until he agrees… but then….. haiz…. got a call from his sis and being instructed to buy things back home urgent… haiz….. my mood suddenly change…. feel so angry with dearie….

then when on the way back, dearie dunno why keep on asking me to open his backpack  n take out a red red envelope to see… at first I saw is a SK envelope n thought maybe is SK Jewellery brochure or what… but I didn’t open it.. so I just put back into his bag… then dearie ask me to take out again n see properly… from there I open it and saw it’s a SK Jewellery receipt which I dunno when dearie went to buy a ring there… only saw a receipt without ring… lolx… then I saw it written there as being send to alter to my suitable ring size so got to wait lo… … so I suppose it’s a proposal ring lo… but I told dearie why no proposal action leh…. hmmmmm dun care….. got to pester him when will he propose to me…. hahahahahahaha…….

No comments: