Monday, September 21, 2009

A Little Surprise on 19.09.09

Saturday was really a very tiring but yet happy day for me…. why tiring? because 19.09.09 saturday is my company having soft opening for the new store which I am being stationed at there City Square Mall… is at Farrer Park MRT there near Mustafa centre… that day was quite crowded… and being the office support staff also need to help out at the cashier counter… so I was being stationed at the cosmetics cash counter there to help out… being standing there for the whole day till 6pm then can knock off from work…. so so so tiring… my legs are killing me….

then after that dearie also came down after his work and walking ard the mall till 6pm waiting for me to off work… my poor dar dar… hehe… feel so touch that he actually waiting for me to off work…

while still deciding where to go after I off work… he suddenly pop out a small red box to me… showing me the proposal ring… hahaha… but hor… he never asked me that question leh…. hmm…. what is that suppose to mean huh…. just asking me want or not… like that call propose meh?? hmph… feel a little angry and say “NO” to him at first… haha… then while on the bus he tried again…. this time is like forcing lor… hahaha… taking out the ring and pull my left hand and put on the ring for me… hahahaha…. geez… this is my first time being force to put on a ring…. lolx… but still… I feel happy kekeke….

tn_IMG_0319

tn_IMG_0320

took a few pics at Little India there… the lights up deco so nice…

tn_IMG_0325

tn_IMG_0324

tn_IMG_0328

this is the proposal ring that my dearie put for me… kekeke… nice ma?

but still…. I am waiting for a good proposal leh… this proposal not good enough….. not sincere enough…. no pink pink (my fav pink roses leh, where is it huh??) and no proper proposal (the correct question to ask leh??) I guess you guys should know what is the correct question to ask rite…

No comments: