Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cutie Cutie

Do u feel hungry? Wish to have some nice and yummy food?

Ok.... I shall grant your wish.....

DSC00038

ta-dah.... there u are....

DSC00040

not satisfy? here got some more.....

DSC00039 DSC00041

these are mini food display set..... find it so cute and nice.... and it look so real too... haha....

DSC00042

now lets see how my babies are doing.....

DSC00043

oh.... they are doing just fine.... playing themselves in a nice and cooling playground.... hahahahaha.....

(above these pics are actually taken at Bugis OG in toys dept)

today afternoon while waiting for dearie off work... I went to meet my long time no see gf, PY. It really been think about 6 months never meet up le.... so we meet at Bugis Junction for lunch together and have a nice catch-up chat.... lunch settled at V8 cafe... food there still the same... no changes... surprisingly got to know PY has finally have bf already.... hahaha.... feel happy for her.... from the day I got to know her from secondary school till now I never saw her got any bf... but now, she has one already.... good good...

and so conincident that her bf and my bf are from air force too last time during serving NS time.... cool.... athough they dun really know each other that close but see the way they chat is like they have known each other for long time... haha....

hope will receive their good news soon... haha...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog Wendy I'm fine & well now ;)

All these cutie cutie stuff - small yet expensive i bet