Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Hairstyle

HeeHee.... today was me and my dearie 11th month anniversary.... wooo very soon next month will be our 1st year anniversary le... hehehe.... *happy*

suppose to go out today de.... but then dearie's da jie asked us to stay at home and go out tomorrow as dearie need to do housework... cause tomorrow is lunar 15th... so is better not to do housework... so dearie has to finish off all the housework today.... and me? of cos stay at his house and accompany him la... hehehe....

so this afternoon went to his house and find dearie... but before going back to his house... me and dearie went to have a hair cut... cos dearie want to cut his hair.... and that remind me to trim my hair also... as mine already long time never trim le.... so we went together to have a new look... hehehehe....

DSC00010 this taken right after I came out from the saloon... what do u think?? nice ma?? heehee...

this is my first time ever had the cheapest haircut... cut and wash for just S$15/- cheap cheap...

DSC00015 DSC00017

                        DSC00018

just now when I came back from dearie house... and took some more pics of my new hairstyle... which without my specs.... nice ma??

which pic do u like most??? hehehehe....

p/s: above these pics are taken using my new hp... (^_^)