Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Go for Healthy Choice

You may have tried those normal Curry Puffs like those in potatoes curry flavour and sardine flavour or even yam paste flavour... but... today let me introduced a new and healthier choice of curry puff... hehe...

         DSC00463

from this angle... it looks like a normal curry puff...

but......

        DSC00464

ta-dah... inside it is actually crunchy bean sprout...

isn't it so cool? haha... man... this is my first time ever tried bean sprout in curry puff skin... haha... at one look I still thought is curry puff... but when  I first bite it, it really surprise me and it taste nice too....

this puff is sponsor by my colleague.. heard from them is buy from Eunos area there but don't ask me where is it.. cos I don't know ya... sorry... haha....

No comments: