Friday, July 18, 2008

enjoy on leave

lolx... seems like i am enjoying my leave very well.... on Wed was on whole day leave and went to bank then follow by afternoon went out with my aunt to another bank to open account to buy shares to invest... hehehehehehe...

but dun mistaken... i am NOT rich ok... i just using my cpf to invest for more for my future use when i grow old... muahahahaha....

then yesterday took half day leave and went to Bishan CPF board to retrieve my singpass as my account has been locked out after several trying to log in but can't...

and after finish, i went to J8 and shop around... woo i love shopping on weekdays... cos you'll noticed not much crowds during weekdays... hehehe...

anyway, i just went to watson to buy some stuff then go back home with back pain and leg pain... hahaha.... think walked too much already... lolx...

and today now i'm back to office to work... sianz.... but still happy... cos today is FRIDAY.... woohoo...

No comments: