Thursday, July 3, 2008

healthy check up

this morning had a free healthy check up at my office... took height measurement, weight measurement, blood pressure measurement and blood test... wooooo.....

DSC00125

see my hand? got plaster on it.... =(

this is my first time donate 2 tubes of blood out from my body for blood test.... eeewww..... haha.... i thought it will be pain.... but lucky that guy nurse is expert enough.... hahahahaha.... if not my hand sure got blue black or feel pain liao.....

and well same old thing... nurse said i am over weight... need to slim down... lolx.... this sentence i had been listening since from primary 6 onwards... where we went to ministry of health at outram park there to check up... haha.... till now, i am already 27, still my weight can't drop.... haiz.....

think i really need to control my diet... as nurse said my blood pressure abit high... hmmmm guess i had ate too much of eggs.... haha....

must really drink more "pu-er cha" already....

No comments: