Friday, July 25, 2008

finally weekend is here

woohoo.... finally weekend is here.... yeah.... after a week of busy busy work... and now is enjoying time.... yahoo.... tomorrow is saturday.... can meet my dar dar le... hehehe....

as you can see... since my last post on monday.... till now friday then i got time to blog.... lolx....

hmm nothing much to blog anyway.. muahahaha.... just that today chrissy brought me the clothes that she bought from net but too bad she can't wear them as they come in bigger size for her..... so she asked me if i am interested to buy over these clothes...

and lucky when i tried them this morning it fit me just nice... haha.... not too small or too big... well guess i must reduce my size liao if not later in future can't wear these clothes anymore... hahahaha....

ok... going to sleep liao.... it's getting late already...... zzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZzzzz

No comments: