Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Airport Tour with Papa and Mama

LoLx.... today is my papa's birthday.... so me and mama took 1 day leave off from work just to accompany my papa.... see papa we treat you so good hor... took a day off just to accompany you leh... hehehehe..... and luckily today is also my papa's off day... woohoo.... goodie goodie... long time 3 of us didn't really have a good time spent together.....

so this morning, me accompany papa go to Kovan there to see his fav doctor for a regular check up and buy medicine... then after that, we went to market and da bao wanton mee for breakfast... then we also went to lorong ah soo market to buy fried carrot cakes in tube type one piece one piece de not those fried into small piece that kind... and also "ju kueh" hehehehe... see 3 of us can really eat this much for our breakfast... hahahaha....

then after breakfast, the rain came.... sianz.... so no choice got to wait for rain to stop and then we bath and get ready to go out le....

papa suggested to go T3 aka terminal 3 airport as we never went there before since its official opening till now... so we took bus 53 to there...

along the way to there i fall asleep as i feel very sleepy hahaha.... abt 1 hr journey leh....

IMG_0263

this is at the main floor where you went there for check-in your luaggages... very big space and nice.... very less crowded...

IMG_0265

for lunch, we settled at Wang's cafe for laksa and kopi and yuan yang and siew mai....

IMG_0268

then after lunch, we went to walk around and took escaluator up and walk walk...

 IMG_0271IMG_0273

too bad can't go into these areas as they are the check-ins area for arrival and departure hall.... got more shops to see and walk around...

IMG_0274 see what i found in T3?? hehehe... Mr Bean's soft toy in display for dunno what lucky draw or promotion thingy bah.... not too sure...

IMG_0276

then we took skytrain to T2 to see see look look also... hehehehe....

IMG_0278

ta-dah!!!! this is my papa and mama.... kekeke... once we reached T2, mama saw this area which can take photo one so she quickly asked me to take photo for her n papa... hahaha.... my mama so cute sia....

IMG_0280

last but not least, of cos i also wanna take pic!! hahaha.... my papa took for me de... nice bo?

after walking for some time, we decided to call it a day and took the same bus back home.... when we almost reached home, its rain again!!! arrgghhh we quickly took our umbrella out and walked faster back home...

then later evening, dearie came over to my house after work for dinner and we walked to a nearby coffeeshop and had a yummy dinner together.... kekeke... and after dinner, we walked back home together and then dearie went back to his home...

hope dearie had enjoyed his dinner tonight with my papa and mama... and lastly wishing my papa a very very "Happy Birthday!!!"

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

who knows u'll see at me at the airport :) happy birthday to your daddy

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday to your Pa and I think you are wonderful to spend a day with them ;)

I would be very happy to have my girls with me when I grow old lor LOL :)