Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a day

spent my morning at home having breakfast and reading newspapers....



then afternoon went to meet up with dearie but on the way back to his home... weather change very fast.... rain so heavily like nobody business.... so we got no choice but to stay at his home till evening.... spent my evening at his house baby sitting.... looking after his niece while his da jie bring her son to see lion dance and his mum n bro n dearie went to pray pray at downstair... now then i know baby sitting isn't that easy job.... it's so tiring... haha....



then wait until night time 9pm plus then dearie n me went for our dinner cum supper at boon keng there.... but when we were walking on the bridge one of my slipper the strip suddenly broker.... omg.... this was my second time my slipper strip has broken out of sudden... aaarrrgghhh.... super angry.... now dunno how to go back home liao....



but luckily dearie so good to me.... hehehe he let me wear his slippers then he wear mine then now he 1 leg bear footed another leg with my slipper... haha.... then we walked like that to boon keng those shops to see if at this hour still got any shops opened that got sell slippers ma....



and so lucky for us that we managed to find a mama shop that got sell slippers haha.... so i buy 1 pair of very very traditional n normal n cheapiest slipper wor.... guess how much?



it's cost only S$2.20 !!!!!! ok.... hahahahah..... this is my ever FIRST pair of slipper that cost so cheap sia... hahahaha......



after buy liao then i quickly exchange with dearie the slipper n wear the newly bought slipper... then we quickly went for our dinner as it's getting late... already going to 10pm n we still have not taken our dinner... haha....



then we settled at the famous indian store which selling nasi bryani n roti prata... quite crowded today.... n we ordered 2 slices of roti prata with egg n cheese n onion... hehe n 1 roti john.... with 1 cold n 1 hot teh takri... hehe... eat till very full.... then dearie bring me to bus stop n wait for my bus to come n go back home.....



what a saturday for me..... haha.....

No comments: