Thursday, August 28, 2008

Falling Sick

sob sob..... now it's my turn to fall sick..... i think since tuesday afternoon after i had drink pineapple juice during lunch time.... my throat seems acting strangely..... on the next day my throat start to feel dry.... then it became abit sore throat.... then yesterday cough coming.... then today flu coming... gosh.... wtf.... just a simply pineapple juice can cause me like this.... oh well i think maybe is my body getting too heaty....

sob sob....

n today after work i went to meet up my ex-colleague Casey to go junction for dinner and eat hagen daz ice cream.... hehehehe....

dearie scold me said i got flu still eat ice cream.... kekekeke but i dun care.... cos it's my fav hagen daz ice cream!!! ahahahaha....

p/s: if u ever read my dearie's blog (Chris) i've actually helped him design blog header and put a hokkien song in his entry... kekekeke....

No comments: