Saturday, October 18, 2008

MOF The Best Japanese Food I Ever Tried

this afternoon after i've blogged up the last post in my blog abt making fun of my pics i went to meet my dearie after his work...

my this dearie really very naughty... i gave him 3 choices of places to choose for our today's date and he dare dare gave me choices of buses to go for the places.. said to see which bus come first then will go which place... he hor... hmm... luckily when we reached the bus stop the bus that goes to Bugis came first... hurray... my wish come true... hehehehe.... because i gave him these 3 choices of places to choose... 1 is Bugis, 2 is AMK Hub, 3 is Chinatown... and luckily the bus that i want to go to the place came first... hehehe... phew...so we took the bus n head down to Bugis...

long time didn't go to Bugis Junction le n seems that the place changes quite alot... i mean those shops keep changing... haha.... see until me blur blur...

as both of us feel hungry liao so we decided to settle our lunch at MOF as we didn't try this restaurant before...

they have so many different menus... see until me blur blur again... hahaha.... but i like their atmosphere... cosy and modern feel...

i also like their set of teacup set... look nice n simple enough... free flow of green tea... taste nice... we ordered 2 main course and 2 desserts and 2 side dishes.... guess how much for 2 person?? hehe... it cost S$55.05 after 10% discount as i become their new member for just S$5 for 2 years... cheap right?? haha... i guess so... they said first time will only be entiled 10% of discount but next time onwards will be 15% discount off... woohoo!!! n even still got more benefits of being their members... woohoo.... Great....

i love their dessert.... it just taste so yummy.... even my dearie gave good comments wor.... he is very particular on food especially... haha... n now he kept saying "nice" and "good" haha....

conclusion on MOF

7 out of 10 stars for their atmosphere,

6 out of 10 stars for their services,

9.5 out of 10 stars for their food and

7 out of 10 stars for their reasonable prices .... hahaha....

this is just mainly on me and my dearie's opinion for them.... if you ever tried on them, you should know where their standard stands... haha...

well, i've took some pics while we enjoying our food... haha.... you don't see my dearie is kind of some quiet quiet guy hor... he can be super humourous if you know him well... muahahahahaha.........

here are the pics that i took... enjoy!!!

today's date shall treat as pre-celebrating for our monthly Anniversary... hehe... Muackz for my dearie...

No comments: