Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moody Thursday

feel so moody today..... feel so stress at work.... feel like want to frustrate out all my moodiness and stress all out of my body.... but dunno where to frustrate..... and i just keep on sighing....... sigh n sigh n sigh all the way off work.... also sigh...... haiz..........................

once again feel so stress when coming to month end closing........ especially these few months till now.... cos next month auditors are coming........ n yet still got somemore outstanding things not yet settle finish..................... haiz............. feel so sianz..............

that person came n torture me again.......... as if it's my fault like that........ feel so fed up with my work....... not my problem also becomes my problem..... not my fault also becomes my fault......

i wonder if this job don't suit me or i don't suit this job.... since after lunch till now my mood is going downwards...... walk like a zombie, work like a zombie, eat like a zombie.... no mood for anything....

i wonder how long can i survive.... =____=

2 comments:

curryegg said...

wendy... come come.. give me a hug..

*long long hugs*

You can do this. Trust yourself. Just right now, you need a good rest and a warm hug from me..

*another hugs*

:)

Paul said...

Keep going. Accts line is like that de.