Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Updates

these few days not much things to update...... life is still the same..... work eat sleep work eat sleep.... nothing else.... except that every week looking forward to weekends to spend my precious time with dearie .... hehehehe.......

just now got scared by that stupid cockroach which out of sudden when i was in kitchen washing my blouse... that stupid thing suddenly fly in front of me out of nowhere.... and i scream and quickly ran out to living room and called daddy come n help me get rid of that stupid thing.....

that stupid cockroach still can fly somemore..... omg..... luckily it didn't fly towards me... if not i sure faint manz..... haha..........

hehehe.... my super daddy came to the rescue... haha....

oh well.... nothing more special to update liao.......... shall stop here lah.......... happy Wednesday...

No comments: