Thursday, May 14, 2009

First week of work

Been working in new company for first 4 days... never been so busy before.... keep on calculating those numbers.... and I have been working 4 days of OT... since my first day at work!!! sob sob.... too bad I can't claim my OT..... coz my salary already included OT pay..... fainted..... haiz....

I have realized that my new job is more of auditing purpose.... need to check this n that... never learn these from my previous job.... is really a very new experience for me....

at this moment I am still located at Funan IT Mall.... so if anyone wanna catch me do drop by ya... hahaha...

and today I have actually went to IMM Challenger Branch with my colleague to do stock audit... my first time doing stock audit in a shop!!! hahaha.... can say is rather tiring more than fun... coz keep on run here n there to scan those items.... geez.... after that still have to go back to office to do report... see my colleague do report... hmmm is really not so easy to do auditing job... lolz...

sianz.... tomorrow and Saturday need to start packing our stuff... as next month we are moving to new office le.... yeah.... at Ubi Link... got our own company building... cool....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Good luck on this job Wendy..busy is good :d