Sunday, May 24, 2009

Movie date with Dearie

yesterday after work… went down to Marine Parade for my acupunture session then follow by walk walk n wait for dearie to off work… then went down to Shaw Balestier to have our dinner and movie… hehe

first time watch late night movie with dearie… we watched at 10.20pm… although not really that late but still consider is quite late night lah.. haha…

we watched this…

Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

it’s a part 2 story… and it’s about :

Ben Stiller returns to the role of the unfortunate night watchman, Larry Daley who continues to encounter the living and breathing museum exhibits. This adventure takes the action to Washington D.C., where things at the Smithsonian aren't quite as quiet as one might think.

really a funny story that really makes me cheer up abit as these few days been really a stressful weeks for me… at work… as I said before.. accounts is still not my cup of tea… haiz…. although I am willing to learn… but somehow …. my brain can’t work together… with my job… I dunno why…. maybe perphaps the environment?? or the ppl that I work with not suitable???

I am just a simple person… who wish to work in a simple way… but this job is not that simple at all…

do my slimming review yesterday… they asked why my weight no more progress?? why didn’t drink enough water?? why no sleep enough??? well…. I only answer them a simple answer… which is stress n busy….

although I know you all will say stay positive n look at bright side… but my sixth sense tells me it’s not that easy that you look at it…

from next month onwards I will be working in hell…. cos I will be alone… without that girl to guide me along at work… haiz… given so short period how am I suppose to learn all things in one short…

God bless me from next month onwards….

No comments: