Friday, May 1, 2009

Outing on Labour Day

Today is Labour Day… dun really have the mood to celebrate Labour Day as just got the “bomb” since yesterday… but still, went to meet Elaine they all for lunch at sing K at Marina Square…

we went to Imperial Treasure for our dim sum lunch before we head to Kbox n sing out loud…

we sing until 4pm then walk around n I went to City Chain to do a exchange watches as the one that my supervisor gave me doesn’t really suit my hand wrist size… so I managed to find one that is suitable for me and I top up another $50 for it as it cost $129 under promotion but I think its still cheap as usual price is $300+ but now they drop the price to $129… consider it’s under Titus brand…

after that we continue walking till we settle down for a rest at Dome to drink coffee n chit chat…

IMG_0021 I had hot Mocha.. taste yummy…

IMG_0022

Stella had Double Shot Cappacino

IMG_0023 

Elaine & Ter had Iced Chocolate

n we shared some ice cream too…

and after that, we continue our walk about before we went separate ways later…

so I went to Parkway Parade to wait for my dearie off work n we had our dinner at Ichiban Sushi…

IMG_0024

see my dear wait for food until he is going to fall asleep liao… hahaha…

IMG_0029

finally our food comes…. first come this Salmon Sashimi… wooooo

IMG_0033

follow by dear’s dinner… Salmon bento…

IMG_0034

n mine is this… mushroom chicken with cheese topping and soft crab, chawamushi, miso soup, rice and fruit…

IMG_0035

a close up pic…

IMG_0036

close up pic of soft crab…

so…. how do you find my pics above??? all taken using my new toy Canon IXUS 100IS …. are they more clearer ??

No comments: