Sunday, May 31, 2009

Healthy Lunch at DeliFrance

yesterday afternoon after work, went to Delifrance at downstair Funan for my lunch before heading to my accupunture session at Marine Parade…

it’s really relaxing after a stressful week of work when u having this kind of lunch…

DSC00633

a soup of the day with one slice of garlic bread for starter…

DSC00634

follow by main course which is my all time favourite Capati Bread with mayo eggs filling…

slowly enjoying it… while observing ppl around me at there… haha… I just love to observe ppl…

guess this will be the last week having this kind of relaxing mood on a Saturday afternoon…. cos next Wednesday will be reporting to work at new office at Ubi Link… which is so wo lu wo lu place… say “Goodbye” to City area… haiz…

and from tomorrow onwards I am gonna be alone with just my manager n boss… even more sianz…. no more teacher guiding me at work… no more another person to chat with while I am alone… haiz…. so sianz… I already getting used to work with more ppl environment and now want me to work alone is totally not used to it… so quiet… imagine just 3 ppl in a room.. ur boss, ur manager and yourself… won’t u feel so pressure in this kind of environment???

geez…. I am gonna be crazy soon…..

1 comment:

Shionge said...

You can bond with your bosses mah :)