Monday, September 15, 2008

Bluey Monday

again weekends has gone.... here comes monday.... the blue blue monday... and also the sleepy monday.....

really kinda give up on those Singpost ppl.... till today in the afternoon i called them is like getting no news from them..... keep asking me to wait n wait n wait..... @#!@@##$%!@

i really dunno what kind of service does SINGPOST and SINGNET provides???!!!!!

it's been almost getting 1 week ever since i made calls to Singnet, emailing to Singnet, then they keep asking me to call Singpost n check with them... and then Singpost keep asking me to wait for their call.................................... till today monday no news from them yet.... and tomorrow already tuesday..........................

i wonder how long must i have to wait for the DAMN ANSWER from those ppl !!!!

in fact in the first place i'm getting cool on this matter.... but now they are making me boiling.... cause they keep asking me to wait n wait n no answer from them.... and further more, Singnet ppl is like "bo chiap" dun bother to help me settle this case... Singnet ppl only gave me phone number for Singpost n ask me call myself!! wtf....

i really want to know who is their big boss of this two BIG organizations... aren't the Singtel, Singnet, Singpost are under same roof ??? those "Sing...."

i wonder what if Singpost insist that i have received the stuff ??? i already demand the proof on DO who sign for it... (still waiting for their call)

does Singnet still will give me the moderm n taka vouchers?? hmmmm

i really dunno what i can do.................................... feel so helpless....... wait n wait n wait............ feel like singnet is cheating on me.......... cos they dun even bother to help me on this!!

guess what i can do is only blog it up here......... YES BLOG....... now with this new hi-tech stuff call Blogging.......... can help me publish to www n let others see...

who knows one of the readers might be their big boss... muahahahaha........

well i only wanna get back my free moderm n $30 taka vouchers....... the acer notebook i already know what to do.. will go to that place n collect... hopefully this time round dun let me waste another day of leave.... aarrggghhhh

No comments: