Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally got answer

yesterday finally my case has been settled..... Singpost ppl has finally give me an answer and said that they got mixed up my parcel with another person's one.... so that's why when they checked they keep on saying it has been delivered.... now they confirmed that the things still with them... so they reconfirm with me to redeliver the things to my home and i arranged with them on this coming Friday 19th Sept morning between 9am to 1pm... and i do really hope this time they won't get it wrong again..... and wasted my precious time....

this friday i had took one day off just to wait for them to deliver the things to my house and then afternoon have to take a cab down to Acer building to collect my notebook.... haiz.... free things still want to spend money on them... haiz.... guess it's really like the saying "No Free Things in This World"

guess after this incident i really have to think twice on recontract with Singnet again after this 2 years.... hmmmmmm........

think they really dunno how to do their promotion...

first when they sent confirmation email to customer they didn't stated on how they will deliver the freebies...

second i think it's Singnet's job to help customer settle this kind of cases and not ask customer to directly call Singpost up n check by themselves... this is not a good service...

i strongly do wish that Singnet will take note on this 2 points in the future on their promotions...

No comments: