Friday, September 19, 2008

Woohoo!!!!


yo yo yo.... feel so exciting.... why?
becos now i'm using my mini notebook to type this blog entry...kekeke

feel damn cool... but then... dun really used to the keyboard...as it feel smaller than my keyboard.... xp

anyway.... just trying out here n there... hehehe

momo request to see my notebook pics... well i just took some...

this is the nearer pic....



n this is the far pic... the actual size.... u can just image the screen is just 8.9" big nia... wahahaaha

isn't it cool n cute???? acer ppl said this is not really a notebook but is just a netbook.... but to me... as long can let me surf net check mails. chat online... is called a superbook.... wahahahaha....

anyway... in near future... maybe i can upgrade the battery life to a 6 cell battery which can let me use longer time... as this current one is only 3 cell which can only last for 2 or 3 hrs nia... sob sob... hehehehe....

well... today was quite tiring for me... as i wake up ard 8am plus n wait for singpost guy send the moderm n vouchers... then later in the afternoon went to take mrt to jurong east mrt n take bus to acer building n collect this notebook then follow by take bus 105 to serangoon... wah piang... the journey is abt 1 hr lo... i can sleep on bus with full power air con somemore... wahahaha...

today is also me n dearie anniversary.... but too bad dearie today got to work OT so no date for me n dearie ...... sob sob sob.....

wow... i just check my notebook battery really run like flowing water... now left with 70+% of battery to use... wah seh.... guess this can teach me how to save electricity... hahahaha

No comments: