Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Falling Sick again....

today didn't go to work............ cos i'm sick..... same old friends are finding me again..... cough and flu.... haiz........ sianz......... wonder is it too much stress at work that causes these old friends looking for me.... went to see doc this morning.... doc didn't said much though just basicly give me some medicine to fix my sickness..... and told me to have more rest and drink more water.... well that's every doc will say to their patients ba... haha..... but funny thing is doc was surprise that i've changed my job to accounts assistant.... cos last time i went to see him is i'm still a customer service in my old company... now that i've changed my job.... he told me being a customer service always get scolding hor... haha.... well i just smiled at him hahahaha....

doc give blogger Wendy 1 day MC off from work to rest at home... and some medicine to fix my cough.... but strange thing is doc didn't give any medic for my flu... but i think it's ok cos my flu is getting better than last night.... only having abit of stuffy nose thats all....

so total expenses for today doc's visit was S$35.00

and i really rest at home today.... after seeing doc i started to take medicine and went for a nap then 1 or 2 hrs later wake up to have lunch n took medicine again then went back to sleep another 2 or 3hrs and wake up ard 6pm plus wait for daddy came back from work with dinner....

took dinner and medicine again...... till now feeling slightly better....

guess it's all weather's fault.... causing so many ppl sick.... even my dearie also sick le... n his family too.... poor thing..... all of us getting sick under this bad weather..... sob sob.....

No comments: