Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting Sick Again

today i'm on MC cause I'm having flu and running nose and my head feel so heavy and drowsy... yesterday really feel so terrible... but got high tea buffet at Grand Plaza City Hall hotel... although food is nice but then i was falling sick so eat anything also no wei kou... until finish eating and can go home... i can't take it anymore so went to see a doc nearby my house...

told dearie i went to see a doc cause i can't take it anymore then dearie asked me want him to accompany me ma but i told him no need la as he also having dinner with his company... but dearie didn't think much and he took a cab frm defu lane and rush down to accompany me back home... feel so touch by dearie's words and actions... muack muack... love you my dear...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oh gosh...so not off the computer, take your medication, drink lots of water and nite nite...

Remember to cover yourself, no cold water no heaty food....okie okie I very lor soh.....take care :D