Sunday, February 22, 2009

WTF company is that !!

today weather very cooling.... cause it's been a very long time never rain so heavy since during and after chinese new year time...

and my poor darling Chris had fallen sick liao.... he's getting flu and cough... and went to see doctor today.. doctor said it's virus attack and gave him some medicine and a MC to get a day off tomorrow to stay at home to rest...

but then... just now evening time, my bf's operation manager called him to remind him to go work tomorrow... guess what he said to my bf when my bf told him he can't go to work tomorrow as he is sick right now... that stupid manager told my bf that he can't take leave cause they need ppl to shift their stupid goods to their stupid new warehouse... i was like #@!$#...

how can a company force their workers to go to work when they are sick!?

my bf even got a REAL MC from doctor OK...

damn stupid company..... if tomorrow they still call my bf to go back work.. i tell you i shall not let this matter off and straight away complain to MOM (Ministry of Manpower)

now i would like to give a warning to everyone who read my blog...

"Never EVER do any business with this company called "ALLTRUST Int'l Pte Ltd"

this company is one of HELL company.... they DO NOT care about their workers, they treat their workers unfairly...

so if anyone who read my blog is a member of MOM, do take note of this company...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

All Trust become No Trust ??