Friday, February 20, 2009

job hunters

well honest speaking... although i still feel disappointed that i can't visit hk... but for my dear... i can scarify it.... and now i just wanna help my dear dear looking for a better job.....

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

I need an urgent help from you guys and gals out there....

my bf, Chris is looking for a better job out there as right now he is working under a company which treat him very unfair... and he wish to change job to work in a new environment and willing to learn more new things...

for those whose company wish to employ someone as "warehouse assistant"or "logistic assistant" or "store keeper" or "operation assistant" please consider my bf, Chris

his highest education level is ITE NTC2 and with WSQ Certification in Logistic Management.

have a few years of warehouseing and logistic experience. before this job he's working in Air Force as store inspector then follow by in Singapore Technology Logistic as store inspector then in NexWave as project control executive and currently in AllTrust as operation assistant executive.

33 yrs old and still willing to learn new things

easy going guy and likes to help people, often praised as a hardworking guy.

if anyone is kind enough to help me, i would be very much appreciated.

please drop me a mail at wendychia.ch@gmail.com if you willing to help me... thank you.

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey sorry to hear that he is having hard time at his workplace, hang in there as currently most companies freezed hiring due to this downturn.