Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day

today is Valentine Day... so how do u guys n gals celebrating?? must be a very romantic one?? haha...

well for me is just a very simple one... cos today my dearie got to work late... work till 4pm plus then i went down to Bugis and meet him ard 5pm..

dearie wanted to buy flowers for me for Valentine day... but we saw those selling at Cold Storage is rather expensive... and i dun think it's worth to give real flowers on this day as mostly those real flowers will fade very fast... mostly only last for 1 week... although u can keep it as dried flowers but still not very good loh....

so dearie bring me walk around.... and very funny is dearie put a act say he wan to go toilet ask me wait at a store see things first... then after a few seconds only he came back bought a stalk of artificial red rose for me... haha...

DSC00536

DSC00544

although it's fake but it can last forever... how nice....

I LOVE U my dear.... muackz....

HaPPy Valentine Day !!!

No comments: