Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Starting Period

Yesterday is just the beginning of the torture... hahaha.... cause the first 2 weeks will be my "Detoxication Week" (排毒期) meaning I cannot eat any Rice, Bread, Noodles etc (no carbo) food for this 2 weeks but I will follow their plan and drink the S-Factor which is those powder kind of very nutrious food and mixed with HL milk or NurtiSoy (Soya bean drink) for 3 meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner. And also must drink at least 2 litres of water to clear my intestine... and most important is must sleep for 8 hours everyday so that you will get enough rest and will speed up your slimming...

woo.... 2 weeks no eating just drinking is kind of really torture... haha but then for my own good I must really follow their plan.... if not all my effort will be gone...

just 2 weeks... after that I can start to eat something light and not fattening food liao...

hmm next week Wed, Thurs and Fri will start my accupunture session... for the first week will go for 3 session of accupunture... then the following week will be once a week... and they will also do a review on you and see if any progress or not...

oh... looking forward for my results soon... hahaha...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Good luck Wendy, the first step is always difficult I suppose.

You mentioned acpuncture, is it the Aimin or something slimming centre?