Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Date with Colleagues

in my last entry, I have mentioned that I’m meeting with colleagues for dinner on Thursday, 19th March.

so here are the pics I took on that day hehe…

well I think I have wasted my half day leave… coz I didn’t buy anything at all!! haha… went around Bugis Junction and Bugis OG but nothing caught my eye leh…. those shoes or sandals are either too hard to wear or too expensive… haiz…. why my feets so difficult to find a suitable shoes or sandals de leh….

hmm OG now having sales… 20% discount all storewide.. till 22nd March but nothing caught my eye… except for a red bag from Carlo Rino hmm actual price is S$120 but now drop to S$70… was thinking whether to buy or not to buy…. hmmmm size is quite medium… can keep an A4 books or magazine… look quite nice…

anyway didn’t buy anything… just walk n walk n walk until legs almost cried for help.. haha..

till evening time waiting for my colleagues n 1 ex-colleague to catch up for a dinner… so we settled at MOF

DSC00570

left is Sze and right is Sock Cheng both of them n me is working in the same dept…

DSC00573

left is me and right is Eileen my ex-colleague who work together with us.

DSC00569

n this is my set meal for the night… feel so sinful after eating it… awww….

DSC00572

plus a free cup of coffee after the meal… we also eat 4 different desserts but we all share share eat so still feel ok… haha…

really enjoy ourselves while eating coz we got lots to catch up with Eileen… lolx…. will arrange another gathering soon….

No comments: