Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Movie Date + Dinner + KTV

Yesterday went out with Stella and Elaine mei for a movie date coz long time we never meet up ever since our last meeting for MJ session... so this time round we went for movie at Cineleisure... wow... can say for me is such a long time never step into Cineleisure liao.... hmmm I think about 1yr? seriously... no joking... ever since I left my old company... I seldom step into Cineleisure already... and its still not much difference though...

3 of us went to watch this movie "WATCHMEN"

image

This movie is about :

In a gritty and alternate 1985 America, the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown. However, after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered, an investigation is initiated. The retired superheroes reunite and set out to prevent their own destruction with an extra mission to watch over humanity. In the course of doing so, they unwittingly discover a deeper and far more diabolical plot.

Conclusion : Not worth the ticket price... I don't even know what is this whole story about... what earth lah, war lah, those bla bla bla... I also dunno why those comedians one by one got killed for what reason?? lolx... I only know one word can describe this movie - "Bored" haha... I don't know.. maybe u guys will like this movie but not for me... haha... anyway shall give this movie only 2 stars upon 5

after movie, met Terence and while waiting for Chris off work n join us for dinner....

DSC00556 this is where we settled our dinner

DSC00547

my dinner is just chicken soup thats all while the rest sharing these below food together...

DSC00548 DSC00549 DSC00550 DSC00551 DSC00552 DSC00553 DSC00554

DSC00555 verdict is.... all of us enjoying our dinner very much...

then after that Terence booked a room for KTV session at KBox Cineleisure but before that we went for a walk around to digest our stomach...

anyway... it's quite enjoyable for me for a Saturday nite with frenz...

No comments: