Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love my Fingers & Toes

today took 1 day off from work... met my fren suppose wanted to go and visit IT show but then when we reached there already so damn crowded... so we decided to change plan and went to The Body Shop warehouse sales just at the level 3 got up to 30-70% discount i think... so we bought some stuff from them... I just bought a Body Lotion which just cost S$9.90 super cheap lor... coz it's limited edition somemore hehe... n my fren bought some body shrub n lotion too...


and after that we went to eat Sakae Sushi.. haha.... yes i know some of you may ask why I can eat Sushi while I am on strict diet... hahaha... there's a secret behind it... n this is my fren teach me one.... but i feel rather guilty... coz we waste lot of rice... hahahaha... we just eat the ingredients nia without touching the rice... hahaha...


but I face a damn disgusting and scary thing..... GUESS WHAT??!!!
I almost eat up a Green Pea with a damn bloody eerrie creature into my mouth!!!! Its' a WORM!!!!! OMG..... this is my first time I ever eat sakae sushi green pea with a WORM inside!!!


EEEEeeeeEEEE me and my fren almost puke n faint when we saw it.... too bad I didn't take a pic of it... if not can show u all how scary it is manz....
oh my GOD.... now talking abt it, I feel like vomiting... luckily I see first before I put into my mouth.... if not... yucks...


we complain to the manager there and he apologise to us n suggest to change another new plate of green pea but we don't want already... coz that bloody creature has turn our appetite away for the green pea... we just enjoy the sushi will do... haha


n after eating we head down to Bishan junction 8 for a walk and I bought a handbag from Zinc and a pair of shoes from Cotton On...


after shopping, we went to outside shop and look for cheap manicure n pedicure... n found one quite cheap... hands n legs for just S$50... if inside Junction 8 wont be so cheap liao... will cost abt S$60-80 for sure...
anyway their service not bad, will go back to them n do again... hehe...

DSC00561

DSC00562

DSC00567

DSC00568

actual color is not this kind of purple… should be darker tone but somehow it turn out to be this kind of purple.. but is actually dark purple…

No comments: