Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yippee...

Last night went to do my acupunture session plus review... and was happy with my results.. hehe...

I have actually LOST 2 kg in 2 weeks time !!! Isn't it amazing? lolx...

last time I had spent 1 year to lose 3kg I think it's because of that time I having diarrhoea that's why I lost 3 kg I guess... and now I just spent 2 weeks, and I lost 2 kg... COOL.... yippee....

so here is my results after 2 weeks :

my body weight before start is 104.4 kg and now drop to 102.4 kg

my muscle mass before start is 51.4 kg and now increase to 52.8 kg

my body fat mass before start is 49.5 kg and now drop to 46.0 kg

next review will be in first week of April... shall try more harder to lose more weight... hahaha

was given a new diet plan for 3 weeks.... geez... wonder can I follow strictly?? lolx... coz outside working is really hard to follow strictly... hmmm

but anyway now my breakfast can start to eat bread liao... woohoo... but is wholemeal bread with ham and light cheese or tuna or salmon without mayo... woohoo.... as for lunch can eat soupy soupy with vege, fish, chicken breast, beancurd and egg white... hmm... as for dinner will be all drink S-Factor... but I guess weekends are hard to follow... hmm... well I try my best ba...

funny thing is when they see my report they said I must have secretly eaten some meat or whatever that my muscle and protein has increase during this 2 weeks of detox period... haha....
guess nothing can escape from their eyes.... lolx... I mean this special weighting machine is really superb.. coz it can't lie to you... hahaha...

No comments: