Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Biggest Joke In My Life

as usual.... I went to work this morning...... but... never expected that it will be my last day to go to work....

work half way and was been called to a meeting room.... sixth sense tells me something is wrong today.... cos first time HR manager looks for me.... saw the room only have my boss Wee Chong and HR manager... the bad feeling inside me turn very strong suddenly....

and indeed... it's bad news to me... a big one.... I was being retrenched by the company..... out of the blue, I am the unlucky one to be retrenched.... I was kinda surprise and shocked to know.... suddenly my mind is a blank one..... can't think of anything.... I hold my tears back until I went back to my desk and pack up.... Michelle came to me n comfort me... n give me a gift as a sourvenoir... from there my tears can't hold anymore n eyes become watery...

it just happen so sudden...... and I never expected it at all..... can't bear to leave my colleagues but I guess... this is another stage of my life... which I had to go thru....

company got compensate me with one month salary.... guess now I need to hunt for jobs before this one month salary has gone dry.....

now I know the meaning of having a job now is blissful.....

so do treasure it before one day you will never know "the next" will be you.....

No comments: