Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dedicated to Elaine Mei

Today is Elaine mei's birthday... hope I am not late to send my wishes to her...

So here it's goes.........


Myspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace Codes
Myspace LayoutsMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace Graphics

Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts



and here's my message for you, Elaine...

I wish for you, a happy day
For lots of love, to come your way
May your heart be filled with cheer
That will last, thorugh the coming year

Best wishes from my heart,sent your way
Hoping that much joy, be yours today
This special prayer for you, I will say
"God bless you on your very special day."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Elaine Mei :D