Friday, February 16, 2007

Got a surprise in the year of Pig

Before the Golden Pig is coming to us... I got an early "surprise" from S... last night after a tedious of working day, I reached home with a tired body dragging myself back to room... before I stepped in.. Dad told me I got 2 letters... so I received them from him and really surprised that 1 letter is from Godiva... it's their new brochure of their latest chocolates coming out for promotion... looks yummy though but then...not that cheap too... haha.... another surprise is a CNY card from S... which I tot at the last min won't be anymore cards coming in... haha... but its really surprise to receive it from S... and even more surprise when I opened the card and read.. and I saw... haha.... a very cute pig design of "Ang Bow" inside the card... and I tot its just a joke or what , but I realised it is not lor... when I felt that ang bow got something inside one de wor...

when I opened the ang bow and saw $$ ... hahahaha.... its really a surprise to receive an early ang bow and somemore is from a friend which I knew not that long though...

Thank You Very Much , S
for that lovely CNY greeting card and
that cutie pie "ang bow".... haha....


Maybe one day arrange to drop by your house to "bai nian" with you lah... ok ? haha....

No comments: