Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First movie I watch in the yr of PIG

As usual.... I have done finish my hse visiting for CNY and normally the 3rd day, I am free to date... hahaha.... so this late afternoon, met up with RT for the first time to catch this comedy movie called - "Norbit" but before our movie starts, we went to a Japanese restaurant to have our dinner first.... long time never tried Japanese food already ever since my busy work schedule starts.... so now really got time to enjoy these Sushi...... mmmmm.... so yummy.... tried many new kinds of sushi... and finally, both of us quite full already so we settle our bill and take a short stroll around before we head for our movie....

as it's still a public holidays, so most of the shops haven't opened yet.... so we just visited very limited shops only... and after that, we head straight to our movie....

About this movie ~ Norbit



Norbit (Eddie Murphy) has never had it easy. As a baby, he was abandoned on the steps of a Chinese restaurant/orphanage and raised by Mr. Wong (Eddie Murphy). Things get worse when he's forced into marriage by the mean, junk food-chugging queen, Rasputia (Eddie Murphy). Just when Norbit's hanging by his last thread, his childhood sweetheart, Kate (Thandie Newton), moves back to town. In the comedy "Norbit," he'll show them all that nice guys sometimes finish first.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can say this movie is really damn funny lor... haha.... but somehow, I feel that this story is somehow insulting those obese ppl... and infact I am one of them too... lolz... anyway, it's really a real comedy which can make ppl laugh all the way to the end... I always like Eddie Murphy's movies as he always act those funny characters... haha.... cool n cute guy he is manz !!

and after movie, we head separate home.... got to thank RT for the dinner and movie treat.... appreciate your accompany though although right now I can't accept you as my bf but I wish we can just stay as friends forever =)

No comments: