Thursday, February 22, 2007

First day of starting work

What a day for me today.... so suai.... got so many problems for my orders that I handled for my customers... either nobody is at home or the recipients cannot accept gifts from the sender... gosh.... headache... worst is I can't even locate my customers !! Aaarrggghh.... hate to have those problem things on my desk... made me no mood for the rest of the day.....

What I hate is my boss... I really find him so unfair... especially to me... just now before taking bus home I found out that, that day on the Chu Xi day of CNY, boss had actually gave KC $200 for 收工红包.... and even J had $300 !! even more than me!!!!! WTF ! and me? I just got $100.... that's not fair !!!! I joined this company earlier than them... why they got so much and I only got so little ???!!!! and I done double work.... need to entertain phone calls and incharge of internet orders... and them? KC only entertain phone calls... J only do my previous job scope... keying cards..etc... why he gave them more than me leh?? unfair... totally unfair.....

My salary is already lower than them... and now even 收工红包 is lower than them.... aaarrrrggghhh

Start to hate this job and company...... */+=>?!#%&

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey cheer up, don't let your spirit be dampened by this Wendy! It's the new year and look at the positive side.

You know, whatever reasons why your boss is giving different values to the angpow, take it within your stride and tell yourself that it is auspicious to receive.

And I bet you know, if we compare ourselves with Tom Dick or Harry we will lament that this world is unfair.

So cheer up my dear friend....work positively and meanwhile, if you don't like your job, look around and see what is your option. You are young and lots of opportunity.

I wish you well :)