Monday, February 26, 2007

Fond memories is good to reflash back

This morning, got a surprise sms from J (my ex-bf), asking for a date with him tonight for dinner... so I agree to meet up with him as we have long time never meet up already ever since we both are busy with our work and own stuff.... so later evening after work, I went to meet up with him... although he is a little late but nevermind... it's always late better than never come... after we greeted each other Happy New Year then we went to find a place to settle our dinner first...

After settle the place, we have our dinner and catch up with each other's life and stuff like that... and from there.... fond memories keep flashing back in my mind.... how I wish now we are still being together.... sob sob....

Soon after, I realised he has been promoted to a higher level at work.. and later on tonight he needs to fly to KL, Malaysia for business trip with his boss and 2 other managers...

Felt good for him and happy to know he's doing fine all these while but complains that his work load is too heavy for him... lolz... poor guy... wish I can help him in any ways....

After our dinner and some good time of chatting... it's time for him to rush off to KL... so we bid each other goodbye and head home seperately....

Have a safe and good trip, J ....
I am starting to miss you already... haha.... gosh...
what am I thinking now....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Hey Wendy the fact that he still treasures this friendship speaks volume.

He might not be your bf but sometimes it is just better to have sincere friendship and I think that's great.