Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Visiting Fish Farm

After a full filling lunch with my relatives, we all headed to my 2nd uncle's company where my dad works at there too... to watch lion dance for they having " 开工仪式" today....

As long time I have never come here and visit so today is a special day for me to explore the whole place again... haha...


fish... big fish... and it's Koi fish... the most quite expensive fish in the world... one can cost thousands dollars if it's a best breed...



and these are smaller vision ones.... still in growing stage... one can cost hundreds dollars though...


these are the champions they got whenever they enter Koi fish competitions... so many sia... see until eyes blur blur.... haha....
so far nothing much has changed... the place still the same ever since I first come to visit when I was young that time....
oh well... tomorrow got to start work liao... so fast.... holidays just like that flew pass... sianz....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Wah!!! Like so shiok like that, which fish farm is it? Been to the one at Choa Chu Kang is that the one?