Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy... & Excited...

woo.... another 4 more days... countdown to my colleague's J wedding.... and once again.. I got chance to be Jie Mei ... hahahaha.... feel excited... and guess my whole office ladies and gentlemen are also excited... haha....

these few days been discussing on how to torture the Groom and his bros on that day when he come over to fetch the bride... haha... but somehow got time limited... so dunno got enough time to play or not... somemore Groom's mum has instructed not to play over fire.. lol (dunno u guys know what I mean by play over fire... "玩过火" hahaha...)

anyway... today I am too busy at work.. cause J took half day leave to settle her ROM things with her fiance E... so end up me got to cover her job as well...

been doing lots of planning... but seems like every plans have to do with $$.... haiz... sianz...

No comments: