Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deepavali Special...

LoLx... today is Deepavali... no working... so before I mention about my today's outing.. yesterday is FUN !! right after work, went out with my colleagues having dinner together to celebrate J's last night being single... followed by KTV after dinner... cool... first time sing so many songs.. and came home late... reached home at 3.30am and straight away fall on bed and slept... till next morning... haha...

then this morning went to my uncle's hair salon and do my hair... with my mum... haha... she also doing her hair with me... cool... we both trim our hair and dye color and do treatment... wah peng.. cheap lor.. for 2 ppl just S$115 !!! cool uncle... yeah.. really helps me save lots of money... haha...

then after finish doing our hair.. we went separate ways... as I am meeting my dear at PS so mum went home alone... sorry mum didn't accompany u back.. hee...

DSC00264

tonight we went to try this Jap food at PS... looks yummy though when seeing their brochure and food display on their shelves...

DSC00265

we ordered this Macha Milk... taste quite nice.. but dunno taste like what.. haha... dear says is green soya bean but I think is green tea ba... hmm....

DSC00266

on their menu... this Grilled Curry Rice looks big plate... but then... when it comes to our table... the actual ones is actually in small plate... chey.... but still... it taste good....

DSC00267

we ordered this side dish as well.. Spicy Chicken Skewer... taste good too... like satay... haha...

but then... end up we both still feel hungry... cos all things comes in small plate... haha.... so in the end we went to KFC and carry on our 2nd round of dinner... haha.... eat until so full liao... so took a short walk around PS before dearie sent me back home....

1 comment:

curryegg said...

WAh.... at least you've something special for deepavali... sob.. :(
I don't have..