Sunday, November 4, 2007

Prawns... I HATE PRAWNS....

Aaarrgghhh.... now I begin to hate prawns... WHY? Cause it made me having skin allergic !!!!!

Last night at my dearie's house having dinner... his bro-in-law made some prawns salad... looks simply yummy.... then I also forgotten that I can't eat seafood... then I too greedy go and eat some prawns....

End up? In the end, I started having skin allergic right after I was on the bus going back home... I knew it was the PRAWNS's fault... aaarrgghhh.... it began my hands and neck having redness... and abit itchy.... but luckily once I reached home and I quickly bathed and apply Dettol powder to ease my rashes.... and wear my long sleeves jacket and went to bed and sleep early...

so this morning, when I woke up, I am back to normal le... rashes all gone... no more itchy or redness... phew... if not, today I can't go out liao....

and this teach me a lesson... NEVER be greedy... NEVER ever eat PRAWNS again !!!!

1 comment:

curryegg said...

You will get skin allergic because of prawn?? Emmm..... better don't take it.. :(