Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Xmas List...

** This post entry is edited **


Oh.... after reading ah jie's blog... I also wanna have PSP too !!!! hahahaa....

and now my xmas list will be...

1. PSP (I want in PINK color, can?) hehe..
2. a brand new LCD monitor for my office... (seems like "boss" not approve it.. sob sob..)
3. hmm... a wonderful Holiday trip with dearie...
4. wishing Dalicia can come to SG n visit us.... aww.... been waiting for this day to come... (^_^)

now.... I can say I must be dreaming for all these... haha.... (PSP.. hmm hopefully my next year birthday wish.. perphaps??) heeheee...

as for LCD monitor... boss so niao... only approve for new CPU for me but not LCD monitor... sob sob... make me happy for awhile nia...

lastly.. the holiday trip... hope can be fulfilled in next year.... (cross my finger *blink blink*)

alright... gonna stop dreaming for now.. gotta go back to work liao.... if not wait kena "FIRE" then I die standing.. muahahaa... then all dreams will be perished..........................

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Uuhh? You don't wanna meet me? Sob... sad.. Lol.. joking...
I hope can meet with you and dalicia one day... :)