Sunday, November 18, 2007

Xmas Light Up @ Orchard

Today went down to Orchard walk walk as me long time never go there walk walk liao... hehe... actually is go there to shop for my slippers or shall I call it sandals... haha... cos my that old sandals too old already and the sole lines can't see much le so must buy new one if not walking on wet roads is too risky for me to slip and fall manz...

Dear and me took bus down to Far East Square first to look around... and I happen to like a pair of nice shoes... but then.... haiz... no luck for me... the sales girl told me that size for that white color no more stock liao... sob sob... why??? why always I like the thing always no stock for me de.... aarrrgghhh.... too bad... so we continue walking other places and see see look look... nothing catches my eyes... so we proceed to another place... we went to Lucky Plaza... and went into Royal Sporting House and saw this pair of new brand scandals quite nice and comfortable... so didn't have a second thoughts for it and quickly bought it... after buying, I feel so happy... hehe... cos can get what I want liao....

then we walked to Takashimaya and walked around too... and saw this....

DSC00286

Guess where is this place??? hehehe... very easy to guess one... think everyone should know where is it... I mean those who live in Singapore should know... haha...

Next... there is even more lights up outside the building...

DSC00287

DSC00288

even the trees also got lights up... nice....

DSC00291

We have Hari Raya gate, we have Deepavali gate... and now we have Christmas gate... so which gate is nice leh?? hmmm....

No comments: